Stalker Alert!!??

For topics that do not fit in any other category.
Forum rules
You may introduce new topics here that do not fit in other forums, as long as they are Grace-related. As always in our forum, please refrain from discussing politics, religion, anything private regarding Grace's personal life or family, or really anything else likely to be controversial.
StunnedSouthAfrican

Stalker Alert!!??

Post by StunnedSouthAfrican » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:12 am

I find the following comments on the IDLY official video on YT worrying.

Appears that this person is following Graces movements closely. Is it only online or perhaps in real life?

Or am I reading to much into this. As a parent of a daughter of roughly same age, I would get my guard up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

StunnedSouthAfrican

Re: Stalker Alert!!??

Post by StunnedSouthAfrican » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:16 am

Two more screengrabs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

claw568332

Post by claw568332 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:27 pm

Creepy but nothing to worry about right now... I don’t think at least. There’s a lot of people like this on Instagram. A lot of awkward, creepy people but it comes with the fame. Not much we can do, and I wish I didn’t have to say that.

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:24 am

StunnedSouthAfrican wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:12 am

Appears that this person is following Graces movements closely. Is it only online or perhaps in real life?

Or am I reading to much into this. As a parent of a daughter of roughly same age, I would get my guard up.
You are not reading too much into it, he should be reported to Youtube. I hope Tina and Dave are aware of him.
You are astute and thank you for discovering him and doing something about it for Grace. Very scary!!

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:26 am

claw568332 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:27 pm
Creepy but nothing to worry about right now... I don’t think at least. There’s a lot of people like this on Instagram. A lot of awkward, creepy people but it comes with the fame. Not much we can do, and I wish I didn’t have to say that.
Oh it's Instagram not Youtube. I still thing it should be taken seriously.
It is better to be cautious. Please let Instagram know so that he can be banned.

claw568332

Post by claw568332 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:03 am

Iamagracefan wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:26 am
claw568332 wrote:
It is better to be cautious. Please let Instagram know so that he can be banned.
I haven’t seen him on Instagram, but I have seen a lot of others who say basically the same kind of things. It’s all over the place. I’d love to report all the creeps but there’s so many.

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:17 am

claw568332 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:03 am
Iamagracefan wrote:
claw568332 wrote:
I haven’t seen him on Instagram, but I have seen a lot of others who say basically the same kind of things. It’s all over the place. I’d love to report all the creeps but there’s so many.
Isn’t it easy? You touch the dots and it’s says report this.

claw568332

Post by claw568332 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:43 am

Iamagracefan wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:17 am
claw568332 wrote:
Iamagracefan wrote:

I’ve tried. Usually it says the comments don’t violate guidelines.

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:51 am

claw568332 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:43 am
Iamagracefan wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:17 am
claw568332 wrote:

I’ve tried. Usually it says the comments don’t violate guidelines.
Oh I see, thank you. I guess I see it differently.
The Me Too movement needs to get involved. Social media controllers don’t understand how traumatizing and frightening such comments are. Very disturbing.

StunnedSouthAfrican

Post by StunnedSouthAfrican » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:38 am

Iamagracefan wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:24 am
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:12 am

You are not reading too much into it, he should be reported to Youtube. I hope Tina and Dave are aware of him.
You are astute and thank you for discovering him and doing something about it for Grace. Very scary!!
I might be reading too much into it and hear exactly what Claw says, however this just have a different vibe than the normal stuff. Unfortunately I got used to the normal ignorance of the bulk of the populace re early warning signs like this. I can just hope and pray that I am wrong.

PratiMoksha

Post by PratiMoksha » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:11 pm

That guy is really on a commenting spree, though, and speaking directly to Grace, talking about meeting her at some future point. It's unsettling.

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:24 pm

PratiMoksha wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:11 pm
That guy is really on a commenting spree, though, and speaking directly to Grace, talking about meeting her at some future point. It's unsettling.
I agree. He needs to be reported repeatedly. Even if they don’t agree. I will report him if I see him, but everyone needs to.

StunnedSouthAfrican

Post by StunnedSouthAfrican » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:33 pm

Iamagracefan wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:24 pm
PratiMoksha wrote:
I agree. He needs to be reported repeatedly. Even if they don’t agree. I will report him if I see him, but everyone needs to.
ThIs person is close to revealing his/her true identity. Where to report to is the problem. Multiple reports on yt served no purpose in past experiance.

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:51 pm

Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:33 pm
Iamagracefan wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:24 pm
PratiMoksha wrote:
ThIs person is close to revealing his/her true identity. Where to report to is the problem. Multiple reports on yt served no purpose in past experiance.
I didn’t realize you had tried multiple times.
Is there some way to get a message to Tina and Dave through Twitter?

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:53 pm

https://youtu.be/x4WrFNODL30

Do you think this is him? Or just the same name?

StunnedSouthAfrican

Post by StunnedSouthAfrican » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:24 pm

Iamagracefan wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:53 pm
https://youtu.be/x4WrFNODL30

Nope

PratiMoksha

Post by PratiMoksha » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:13 pm

Iamagracefan wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:53 pm
No, both the first and last names are pretty common, so there'd be thousands of people with that name.

Michaelc

Post by Michaelc » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:08 pm

I know Meet n Greets are a custom while on Tour, Most artists enjoy them but from a security standpoint, they can be very dangerous. I Went to one a long time ago, I was able to meet Harry Chapin after a concert and it was very informal, and almost no screening those that wanted to meet him. He was so down to earth and very humble man to meet. I would like to know how much has it changed now. I am sure its more structured one would hope.

BradHaney

Post by BradHaney » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:14 pm

Hey Gracie how are you doing? Hope im not annoying you with my nonsense.
Cant wait for our meet. Cant to meet that cool as chick.
It dive me nuts if i only listen to your music. uuhhh Gracie.
Know that im thinkin bout you, dont get it twisted.
Hey sweetie, Frisco nights with you is sounds sweet...........

Well, there's 3 things you can profile here: He's from San Francisco, he's dumb enough to think she's reading his comments, and that 2nd line is delusional and worrisome as she certainly has no plans to meet this loser, or any meet&greets (and English is awful).

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:56 pm

BradHaney wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:14 pm
Hey Gracie how are you doing? Hope im not annoying you with my nonsense.
Cant wait for our meet. Cant to meet that cool as chick.
It dive me nuts if i only listen to your music. uuhhh Gracie.
Know that im thinkin bout you, dont get it twisted.
Hey sweetie, Frisco nights with you is sounds sweet...........

Well, there's 3 things you can profile here: He's from San Francisco, he's dumb enough to think she's reading his comments, and that 2nd line is delusional and worrisome as she certainly has no plans to meet this loser, or any meet&greets (and English is awful).
He also told her to go to bed , because she was up too late and there are always meet and greets. I don’t like this guy.

BradHaney

Post by BradHaney » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:54 am

Since an incident in 2016, I think meet&greets are closely monitored, so not to worry. I'm usually not too concerned with troll talk, but I find the comment "I'm not happy that you're up Grace get sleep : ) ok" to be potentially dangerous, and definitely understand why you are wary of this guy.

BradHaney

Post by BradHaney » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:28 am

I've been gathering this guy's recent postings and might have discovered something.

It seems that around 4 days ago this guy became incoherent:
"The word Crazy to me is a compliment, so is weird. I like to say crazy instead of beautiful. I guess it bothers me that my words maybe hurt you. I would never purposely hurt you Gracie. You tugged my heart when you said thank you to Howie. You stole my heart when you became the woman in my dreams."

"Gracie what do you do when you see me in pain does it hurt you i never gave anybody the right to view into my home, my bedroom. I hope it does not because i want you to hurt but because i want to know that you love me. Do you say anything to them even if it doesnt do anything, you know like talking to a wall. Im not mad at you Gracie never sweetheart never. I love you Grace VanderWaal. Get those zssss."

It seems he wants her to rest up for some kind of "event". At 3 days ago he begins to describe what's going to happen:
"Looking forward to our first chat. Hope your day has been chill. i wish i could speak with you right now. i guess no sleep for us tonight again.
Love you Gracie.
I hope you have a cool day Gracie. But dont forget those zzzs..."

2 days ago, he's getting more excited about his plan:
"What are you doing right now Gracie, I mean i think i know. are looking forward to our meet?"

18 hrs ago, he's starting to make his plans to find Grace:
"Baby its gonna be alright ok. see you soon, love you."

Then at 17 hrs the same message:

His last correspondence before going to "meet" Grace is 16 hrs ago, and tells her to get some rest for what's coming:
"Get rest."

That's the last correspondence I've seen since he took off to "meet" Grace, 16 hrs ago. That's when he disappears, as far as I can tell.

aldri49501

Post by aldri49501 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:45 am

BradHaney wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:28 am
I've been gathering this guy's recent postings and might have discovered something.

"The word Crazy to me is a compliment, so is weird. I like to say crazy instead of beautiful. I guess it bothers me that my words maybe hurt you. I would never purposely hurt you Gracie. You tugged my heart when you said thank you to Howie. You stole my heart when you became the woman in my dreams."

"Gracie what do you do when you see me in pain does it hurt you i never gave anybody the right to view into my home, my bedroom. I hope it does not because i want you to hurt but because i want to know that you love me. Do you say anything to them even if it doesnt do anything, you know like talking to a wall. Im not mad at you Gracie never sweetheart never. I love you Grace VanderWaal. Get those zssss."

It seems he wants her to rest up for some kind of "event". At 3 days ago he begins to describe what's going to happen:
"Looking forward to our first chat. Hope your day has been chill. i wish i could speak with you right now. i guess no sleep for us tonight again.
Love you Gracie.

"What are you doing right now Gracie, I mean i think i know. are looking forward to our meet?"

18 hrs ago, he starting to make his plans to find Grace:

His last correspondence before going to "meet" Grace is 16 hrs ago, and tells her to get some rest for what's coming:
"Get rest."

That's the last correspondence I've seen since he took off to "meet" Grace, 16 hrs ago. That's when he disappears, as far as I can tell.
To me it has some suicidal overtones. Going to
"meet" someone? God? The almighty? His obsession with rest may indicate he himself is ill and needing some himself. He mentions being in pain. Sounds like someone with a plan but maybe a very different one than meeting Grace. Someone with one last wish that he knows he can never fulfill.

BradHaney

Post by BradHaney » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:03 am

Why is he obsessed with her getting rest? And why does he need to chat with her so badly? And why is he sure he is about to meet her? This has been intensifying for 4 months now, I noticed. I'm missing the suicide part. It has kidnapping overtones to me. But of course, I'm not trained in this stuff at all. But I don't believe in leaving anything to chance, especially when someone goes from "dreaming" to talking about taking action.

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:33 am

aldri49501 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:45 am
BradHaney wrote:

Love you Gracie.

"Get rest."

"meet" someone? God? The almighty? His obsession with rest may indicate he himself is ill and needing some himself. He mentions being in pain. Sounds like someone with a plan but maybe a very different one than meeting Grace. Someone with one last wish that he knows he can never fulfill.
It’s amazing how you found this. Thank goodness you did.
I’m not on Twitter, can you please let Dave and Tina know about this guy?
Thank you!

aldri49501

Post by aldri49501 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:40 am

Iamagracefan wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:33 am
aldri49501 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:45 am
BradHaney wrote:

Love you Gracie.

"Get rest."

It’s amazing how you found this. Thank goodness you did.
I’m not on Twitter, can you please let Dave and Tina know about this guy?
Thank you!

I didn't mean to imply there is no cause to worry. I mean, no contact could mean he is on the move and not able to get online Thanks, Brad. I'm not on Twitter either.
Last edited by aldri49501 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

BradHaney

Post by BradHaney » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:42 am

I've found him again. He's over on this site harassing Grace:

https://isihynubaw.tk/channel/qswuI3fsM4oQam6liOVJsw

So, maybe he's not heading for Grace at this point, but still desperate:

"Is this going to happen cuz you first came to me almost six months back. You know I have feelings for you. Cuz it seems like I'm being toyed with. Give a sign so I know that this is going to happen. Gracie I don't Wana force you to do this if you don't want it. So I can stop falling harder for you and try to get over you if it isn't I'm not upset, its to hard to get all these feelings for you and it turns out this is a game. Please let me know. I need to know so I work on getting over you I'm being serious. I thought I would see you today seeing how its the only time cross paths with them"

He apparently thought she was going to communicate with him. Now he's getting really frustrated.

Actually, that's a mirror site with some messages I hadn't seen before. Guess I'll take a break and see if he shows up tomorrow. He needs to at least be kicked off of yt...
Last edited by BradHaney on Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

aldri49501

Post by aldri49501 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:49 am

BradHaney wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:03 am
Why is he obsessed with her getting rest? And why does he need to chat with her so badly? And why is he sure he is about to meet her? This has been intensifying for 4 months now, I noticed. I'm missing the suicide part. It has kidnapping overtones to me. But of course, I'm not trained in this stuff at all. But I don't believe in leaving anything to chance, especially when someone goes from "dreaming" to talking about taking action.
Yeah, sorry it just popped into my head. Im not taking it lightly and I hope that soon this gets taken care of in some way.

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:59 am

aldri49501 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:49 am
BradHaney wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:03 am
Yeah, sorry it just popped into my head. Im not taking it lightly and I hope that soon this gets taken care of in some way.
If you are on Twitter Dave and Tina can be contacted. I’m not on Twitter. Thank you

StunnedSouthAfrican

Post by StunnedSouthAfrican » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:05 am

Thanks Brad. Also trying to keep a record of all his postings. Might be useful in future. Also not trained but been through something similar. When they feel boxed in the posts might be deleted.

This person is definately unstable and should be regarded dangerous.

claw568332

Post by claw568332 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:33 pm

I was definitely 100% wrong about this. You guys were completely right to start this thread and try to figure what this guy was/is up to. This person needs to be kicked off YouTube or SOMETHING, if not tracked and kept away from Grace at all costs. I’ve seen people comment similar stuff before but nothing like this. I didn’t realise the intensity of the situation and want to apologise for waving it aside. As a fellow young female I should’ve been more concerned, but I’m used to seeing/dealing with stuff similar to this. Wish I didn’t have to say I was, but it’s the world we live in. Anyways I REALLY believe this guy needs to get some kind of help or be taken off any pages related to Grace, if anyone can figure out who he is and hopefully get him off the internet and away from Grace.

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:52 pm

claw568332 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:33 pm
I was definitely 100% wrong about this. You guys were completely right to start this thread and try to figure what this guy was/is up to. This person needs to be kicked off YouTube or SOMETHING, if not tracked and kept away from Grace at all costs. I’ve seen people comment similar stuff before but nothing like this. I didn’t realise the intensity of the situation and want to apologise for waving it aside. As a fellow young female I should’ve been more concerned, but I’m used to seeing/dealing with stuff similar to this. Wish I didn’t have to say I was, but it’s the world we live in. Anyways I REALLY believe this guy needs to get some kind of help or be taken off any pages related to Grace, if anyone can figure out who he is and hopefully get him off the internet and away from Grace.
I’m going to try to contact google today.

Slaneshza

Post by Slaneshza » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:54 pm

Reported his user to YouTube and I suggest everybody else do the same , you can report using categories Violent Threats and Child endangerment

BradHaney

Post by BradHaney » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:41 pm

This guy's back at it today on IDLY vid. I'll try to keep an eye on him.

Frank Mendoza
1 hour ago
"Im gonna take a nap G hope you also take one. Love you G."

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:25 pm

Slaneshza wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:54 pm
Reported his user to YouTube and I suggest everybody else do the same , you can report using categories Violent Threats and Child endangerment
I just printed everything out and faxed it to them.
I hope they do something about this guy.
I’m so glad this was called to everyone’s attention.

BradHaney

Post by BradHaney » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:53 pm

Iamagracefan wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:25 pm
Slaneshza wrote:

This guy has gone off the rails today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbUJ7oiWYBA

I think Todd is trying to get him to bite on a "I'll help you" attempt to get some info...

Oh, btw, this guy does have a yt channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... gnzOJyI_Ld

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:30 pm

BradHaney wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:53 pm
Iamagracefan wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:25 pm
Slaneshza wrote:

This guy has gone off the rails today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbUJ7oiWYBA

I think Todd is trying to get him to bite on a "I'll help you" attempt to get some info...

Oh, btw, this guy does have a yt channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... gnzOJyI_Ld
I was told above that it is a common name and this isn’t him.

BradHaney

Post by BradHaney » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:31 pm

So why is the "join date" the exact same date?

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:47 am

BradHaney wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:31 pm
I’m sorry. I don’t understand what you mean.
If that’s the case that’s wonderful you found him.

BradHaney

Post by BradHaney » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:45 pm

Iamagracefan wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:47 am
BradHaney wrote:
He has a yt playlist called "Xmas", it has 2 versions of RATCH on it. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... gnzOJyI_Ld
I was wondering last night if this guy thinks he's perpetrating a hoax. It's odd that he would be using his real name, and being so obnoxiously visible. Grandstanding, in a word. He's still violating yt rules, especially with a minor involved, and might even be breaking real laws as well. Grabbing attention, that sort of thing.

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:30 am

BradHaney wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:45 pm
Iamagracefan wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:47 am
BradHaney wrote:
He has a yt playlist called "Xmas", it has 2 versions of RATCH on it. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... gnzOJyI_Ld
I was wondering last night if this guy thinks he's perpetrating a hoax. It's odd that he would be using his real name, and being so obnoxiously visible. Grandstanding, in a word. He's still violating yt rules, especially with a minor involved, and might even be breaking real laws as well. Grabbing attention, that sort of thing.
I’m glad you confirmed it is him. I mentioned him the other day and I was told it wasn’t him. I faxed everything to YouTube, I hope they do something. I don’t know what else to do.

PratiMoksha

Post by PratiMoksha » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:11 am

Iamagracefan wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:30 am
I mentioned him the other day and I was told it wasn’t him.
The person you referred to the other day was a featured singer in a video posted by a Mexican rapper named Peewee Emece, and according to the opening lines of the video that kid's name was actually Fraank. I am certain it is not the same Frank we are discussing here.

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:21 am

PratiMoksha wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:11 am
Iamagracefan wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:30 am
I mentioned him the other day and I was told it wasn’t him.
The person you referred to the other day was a featured singer in a video posted by a Mexican rapper named Peewee Emece, and according to the opening lines of the video that kid's name was actually Fraank. I am certain it is not the same Frank we are discussing here.
Thank you

BradHaney

Post by BradHaney » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:00 pm

Frank Mendoza
6 hours ago
Every time i hear how i made you feel that ugly j emotion i get angry at myself. I only wish i was in your presence at those moments so i could grab you and tell you how much you mean to me Grace VanderWaal. See you real soon, love you

Frank Mendoza
23 hours ago
I wish you were here next to me.Damn I need to hold you and touch you. You better accept that once I hold you im never letting go. bye Gracious.

Frank Mendoza
1 day ago
I wish i could hear your words or at least see them. missing you, needing you. i'll write you later sweet.

Frank Mendoza
2 days ago
I always forget to tell you, i didnt go in font of the stage initially so as to not mess with your perfomance. It was my happiest night since March of 1997. I love you Grace VanderWaal.

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:17 pm

BradHaney wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:00 pm
Frank Mendoza
6 hours ago
Every time i hear how i made you feel that ugly j emotion i get angry at myself. I only wish i was in your presence at those moments so i could grab you and tell you how much you mean to me Grace VanderWaal. See you real soon, love you

Frank Mendoza
23 hours ago
I wish you were here next to me.Damn I need to hold you and touch you. You better accept that once I hold you im never letting go. bye Gracious.

Frank Mendoza
1 day ago
I wish i could hear your words or at least see them. missing you, needing you. i'll write you later sweet.

Frank Mendoza
2 days ago
I always forget to tell you, i didnt go in font of the stage initially so as to not mess with your perfomance. It was my happiest night since March of 1997. I love you Grace VanderWaal.
I hope YouTube has looked at my fax by now. I will attempt to fax them your current statements. I can’t find a number to call them. Thank you for your findings.

PratiMoksha

Post by PratiMoksha » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:40 pm

Geez, this is not good. Sounds like he went to one of her concerts and got it into his head he had some kind of reciprocal connection with Grace.

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:10 pm

PratiMoksha wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:40 pm
Geez, this is not good. Sounds like he went to one of her concerts and got it into his head he had some kind of reciprocal connection with Grace.
Can’t someone Twitter Tina and Dave!

sorensk@me.com

Post by sorensk@me.com » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:57 pm

In this day and age, I am afraid this inevitably follows fame, especially if the famous person is a woman.
It may be a prank, or it may be a mentally ill, but harmless person (most mentally ill people are harmless to others), but you never know...
However, this should not be something Grace or her parents should handle. Her agent and/or her label must have plenty of experience doing that, and ought anyway to patrol her social media. So if we should alert any one, shouldn't it be them? At least they have an e-mail adresse (I presume)...

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:37 pm

sorensk@me.com wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:57 pm
In this day and age, I am afraid this inevitably follows fame, especially if the famous person is a woman.
It may be a prank, or it may be a mentally ill, but harmless person (most mentally ill people are harmless to others), but you never know...
However, this should not be something Grace or her parents should handle. Her agent and/or her label must have plenty of experience doing that, and ought anyway to patrol her social media. So if we should alert any one, shouldn't it be them? At least they have an e-mail adresse (I presume)...
Well, I printed everything out and faxed it to YouTube, but I don’t know what happens to it after it is faxed. I couldn’t find a phone number.

NothingLost

Post by NothingLost » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:18 am

I applaud those who have tracked this guy, because as they say, "If you see something, say something." But it occurred to me after reporting a few of his comments that if YouTube does nothing more than remove the comments, or even ban the user, then it kind of forces him into the shadows. My cynical gut tells me that, without a court order, YouTube will only go as far as their policies allow to protect their users.

Beyond that this seems on-its-face a law-enforcement matter. I don't think there has to be an overt threat to be cyber harassment (or worse given that it's occurring online and directed at an underage person). It seems like it's at least enough to earn a knock on his door if he lives in the U.S. I'd be surprised if Grace's parents aren't already on this, but I agree, they should be contacted and we should not assume they are already aware of it.
Remember, always be yourself...unless you suck.
~ Joss Whedon

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:32 am

NothingLost wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:18 am
I applaud those who have tracked this guy, because as they say, "If you see something, say something." But it occurred to me after reporting a few of his comments that if YouTube does nothing more than remove the comments, or even ban the user, then it kind of forces him into the shadows. My cynical gut tells me that, without a court order, YouTube will only go as far as their policies allow to protect their users.

Beyond that this seems on-its-face a law-enforcement matter. I don't think there has to be an overt threat to be cyber harassment (or worse given that it's occurring online and directed at an underage person). It seems like it's at least enough to earn a knock on his door if he lives in the U.S. I'd be surprised if Grace's parents aren't already on this, but I agree, they should be contacted and we should not assume they are already aware of it.
Thank you I agree they should know.
I’ll also call and fax the information to the Sufferin, NY police department tomorrow. What a grand idea. Thank you!!

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:07 am

NothingLost wrote:

I contacted the Ramapo, NY police department.
They told me I had to go to my local police department and they will report it to them.
So I did, my police department is faxing the information to them with the request that Grace’s parents be notified.

I hope this makes them aware of this guy.

FanderWaal

Post by FanderWaal » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:02 pm

Iamagracefan wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:07 am
NothingLost wrote:

They told me I had to go to my local police department and they will report it to them.
So I did, my police department is faxing the information to them with the request that Grace’s parents be notified.

Hopefully something gets done about this because he still commented 9 hours ago. It’s there if you scroll down a tiny bit.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UeyIzmCpsd4

BradHaney

Post by BradHaney » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:08 am

FanderWaal wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:02 pm
Iamagracefan wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:07 am
NothingLost wrote:

Hopefully something gets done about this because he still commented 9 hours ago. It’s there if you scroll down a tiny bit.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UeyIzmCpsd4
He goes thru some fantasy about getting turned on, throwing her on a bed and kissing her, and then apologizes for his punctuation. I'd like to see Oh Never Mind It's Just Me pull all of Grace's vids because Youtube can't protect a minor. That would blow some smoke, uh, in their face.
Last edited by BradHaney on Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:19 am

He goes thru some fantasy about getting turned on, throwing her on a bed and kissing her, and then apologizes for his punctuation. I'd like to see ONMIJM pull all of Grace's vids because Youtube can't protect a minor. That would blow some smoke, uh, in their face.
What is ONMIJM?

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:43 am

I just found him calling her his “soulmate “ and they will “meet soon”in the Clearly video. Posted 4 days ago.
I asked him what wa wrong with him, etc and told him to get some mental health help

PratiMoksha

Post by PratiMoksha » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:05 pm

Iamagracefan wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:19 am
What is ONMIJM?
The commonly used acronym for Grace's channel, "Oh Never Mind It's Just Me"

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:19 pm

PratiMoksha wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:05 pm
Iamagracefan wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:19 am
What is ONMIJM?
The commonly used acronym for Grace's channel, "Oh Never Mind It's Just Me"
Sorry that is the first time I saw it.

BradHaney

Post by BradHaney » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:17 pm

Frank Mendoza
3 hours ago
You look so hot in jeans Gracie, uuuhhh.!!!!!

Frank Mendoza
3 hours ago
Afternoon Grace, missing you. I'm thinkin bout you and wondering whats taking so long, bye for now sweetheart.

Frank Mendoza
1 hour ago
When are you going to rest your head on my shoulder like you did on fake Migs :-)

Frank Mendoza
1 hour ago
I see others but its your face i see, i wanna deteriorate with you until my last day.

Frank Mendoza
59 minutes ago
Gracieeeeee......

Frank Mendoza
9 minutes ago
I'm feelin hyphy Gracie come hang out with me.

Iamagracefan

Post by Iamagracefan » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:47 am

BradHaney wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:17 pm
Frank Mendoza
3 hours ago
You look so hot in jeans Gracie, uuuhhh.!!!!!

Frank Mendoza
3 hours ago
Afternoon Grace, missing you. I'm thinkin bout you and wondering whats taking so long, bye for now sweetheart.

Frank Mendoza
1 hour ago
When are you going to rest your head on my shoulder like you did on fake Migs :-)

Frank Mendoza
1 hour ago
I see others but its your face i see, i wanna deteriorate with you until my last day.

Frank Mendoza
59 minutes ago
Gracieeeeee......

Frank Mendoza
9 minutes ago
I'm feelin hyphy Gracie come hang out with me.
Thank you for finding these posts.
Do you report to YouTube each and everyone. I report them under harassment, but wonder if I should which to Child Abuse.

BradHaney

Post by BradHaney » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:17 am

Now that he's thrown Ariana into the mix, I'm still thinking he's just getting a big psychological payoff off of all the attention. The difference is that he's not afraid of implying that he going to really start stalking. Not sure, but he's apt to end up on a few lists that he'd rather not be on, tho it seems he doesn't care.